Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Strange question. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87544)

v6sonoma 06-03-2010 10:38 PM

Strange question.

Camaro5 has been around since about 2006. The name is based on/ dedicated to the 5th gen Camaro and it's development from a pipe dream to a fantastic reality. So what happens when we edge closer to the 6th gens release? Does it's name get changed to Camaro6? Do we ignore everything and continue to call it Camaro5? AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :help:

2010 SSRS 06-03-2010 10:40 PM

now that is a very good question.

WadeWilson 06-03-2010 10:42 PM

Mmmm....head scratcher.

"prima"Donna 06-03-2010 11:19 PM

:iono: :iono: :iono: :iono: :iono:

Guess we'll have to cross that bridge when the time comes...will any of us still be on here?!...who knows?!...:D

v6sonoma 06-04-2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "prima"Donna (Post 1943912)
:iono: :iono: :iono: :iono: :iono:

Guess we'll have to cross that bridge when the time comes...will any of us still be on here?!...who knows?!...:D

Since some of our members have been here since the beginning I have no doubt that they will still be here. The bigger question is what will they be driving then?????????? :iono:

helmincamaro 06-04-2010 12:52 AM

I'll still be here, I'll probably still be driving what I do now... thats everyone crazy.... I wonder if "the last post wins" game will still be going on... if it is, that's gonna be a HUGE thread.

(now back to winning)

"prima"Donna 06-04-2010 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helmincamaro (Post 1944238)
I'll still be here, I'll probably still be driving what I do now... thats everyone crazy.... I wonder if "the last post wins" game will still be going on... if it is, that's gonna be a HUGE thread.

(now back to winning)

LOL....now THAT is funny...:sm0:

I plan on still owning my Camaro until I die, and I plan on keeping in touch with everyone here too...:D

What would you all do without my smileys?...lol....

:happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim:

Big Brunsy 06-04-2010 02:38 AM

I have wondered the same thing many times. I figured it would still be Camaro5, only there would be a whole 6th gen form section. BTW, Camaro5 fest can't stop being held every year just because the 6th gen gets released

hollywoodGU 06-04-2010 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helmincamaro (Post 1944238)

(now back to winning)

Playing that game is pointless! lol you all are doing it wrong...I haven't posted on it yet, I am just going to patiently wait until everyone gets bored with it, and then STRIKE and WIN
MUAHAHAHAHHAHA

LostInMoscow 06-04-2010 05:08 AM

Sounds like somebody is thinking about squatting on the URL - www.camaro6.com? ;)

v6sonoma 06-04-2010 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostInMoscow (Post 1944448)
Sounds like somebody is thinking about squatting on the URL - www.camaro6.com? ;)

LOL I could never do that to Camaro owners! :wub: Now mustang owners........... ;)

SGOS252382 05-19-2013 01:32 PM

Been lots of Camaro sites over the years. I've been visiting/members of different Camaro websites for close to 20 years.
And there will certainly be another site to take over in the future.

I remember when this was a little new site that no one even knew about.

Overflow 05-19-2013 05:03 PM

Holy old thread.

Tran as said that C5 will remain Camaro5 and it will continue to cover the 6th gen, just as it did with the 5th gen.