Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Savannah GA Meet (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207136)

tjk_art 10-07-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roll_the_Dice (Post 5664893)
Here are a few pics of today's meet! Great time cruising and going to Hutchinson Island. If anyone wants a full sized picture PM me your email address and I will get it to you. Can't wait until the next meet!

yeah it was a good time. need more people next time

DenaliR1 10-07-2012 08:48 PM

Ya it was definitely a blast!!!

Kiowa88 10-07-2012 08:59 PM

Sorry I couldn't make it. How was the meet??

DenaliR1 10-07-2012 09:13 PM

Kiowa. It was awesome. Ate at hooters. Had a good scenic ride to river street. And obviously everyone was staring. Then went to hutch island to take a couple of laps and pics. And apparently my car has a new nickname. "Ninja". Compliments of habunow1.

tjk_art 10-08-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiowa88 (Post 5665758)
Sorry I couldn't make it. How was the meet??

Not bad, the track was awesome. Only downside was habunow1 having us meet kind of out of the way. :bellyroll:

DenaliR1 10-09-2012 03:52 PM

Guess who got their K&N CAI today???

Horriblecreation 10-09-2012 05:25 PM

^^ damn I love going on that track. I'll be there next time.

Which dealership to you guys go to for any warranty work? I went to coastal chevrolet and after a 2 minute conversation with the service tech, I took my keys back and told him that I was lucky as hell that he hadn't worked on my car yet. Guy was a ****tard.

tjk_art 10-10-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenaliR1 (Post 5673059)
Guess who got their K&N CAI today???

guess who got two 7mm bolts in the mail yesterday... be jealous

Roll_the_Dice 10-10-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horriblecreation (Post 5673446)
^^ damn I love going on that track. I'll be there next time.

Which dealership to you guys go to for any warranty work? I went to coastal chevrolet and after a 2 minute conversation with the service tech, I took my keys back and told him that I was lucky as hell that he hadn't worked on my car yet. Guy was a ****tard.

I have only had to take my car in twice, but I take it to Dan Vaden. I usually deal with Bob R. He is a good guy and will treat you right. Even though Dan Vaden owns Coastal Chevrolet....:yikes:

tjk_art 10-13-2012 11:11 PM

Just found this on the hutchington track.. there's a reopening at the end of the month-

"Where: The newly reopened racetrack on Hutchinson Island adjacent to the Westin Resort & Spa.

When: Oct. 30-31 in Savannah, Nov. 1-2 in Hilton Head, S.C.

What: The two-day vintage track exhibition will offer everything for the avid performance car fan. The festival will feature exhibition laps at high speeds and a centennial celebration of the Great Savannah Races. Fans can also drive the course in their own vehicle or ride on a "hot lap," a race-speed lap around the track with a driver.

The Hilton Head days will feature a sports and classic car auction and a car club jamboree. The weekend will conclude with the Concours d'Elegance, where 150 vehicles of the best national and international vintage (pre-1979) cars and motorcycles compete for the best of show title.

If You Go: Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the gate the day of an event, or by purchasing a two-day pass (Nov. 1-2) for $50 or an all-access pass for all four days for $55.

For more information or tickets, call 843-785-SHOW (7469) or visit www.hhiconcours.com."

spaznasty 10-14-2012 08:34 PM

looks like i missed a good meet. ill do my best to be at the next one.

Horriblecreation 10-17-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjk_art (Post 5691246)
Just found this on the hutchington track.. there's a reopening at the end of the month-

"Where: The newly reopened racetrack on Hutchinson Island adjacent to the Westin Resort & Spa.

When: Oct. 30-31 in Savannah, Nov. 1-2 in Hilton Head, S.C.

What: The two-day vintage track exhibition will offer everything for the avid performance car fan. The festival will feature exhibition laps at high speeds and a centennial celebration of the Great Savannah Races. Fans can also drive the course in their own vehicle or ride on a "hot lap," a race-speed lap around the track with a driver.

The Hilton Head days will feature a sports and classic car auction and a car club jamboree. The weekend will conclude with the Concours d'Elegance, where 150 vehicles of the best national and international vintage (pre-1979) cars and motorcycles compete for the best of show title.

If You Go: Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the gate the day of an event, or by purchasing a two-day pass (Nov. 1-2) for $50 or an all-access pass for all four days for $55.

For more information or tickets, call 843-785-SHOW (7469) or visit www.hhiconcours.com."

what the ****..... as soon as I'm stuck going to Ft. Polk for a month the track opens up.....

DenaliR1 10-17-2012 02:56 PM

Hey you local guys... Any one got a stock SS M6 exhaust???????

tjk_art 10-18-2012 07:14 PM

am I the only C5 member going to the car show at southern motors honda this weekend?