Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   4S ??? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=400320)

kmarshall2121 03-17-2015 04:20 PM

4S ???
 
At the gas station, guy says to me "what the hell is a 4-S? trying to be better than a SS?" I politely replied "Its a 45th edition, moron, not a 4-S" now, get back in your Beamer, and have a nice day.....

and they allow these people to get licenses....

Evergreen6 03-17-2015 04:44 PM

Did you rip off the "TH" or something from the badges?

A genuine and polite response always goes farther than snark. Try it sometime!

Ragnar 03-17-2015 04:45 PM

OP, where did get the idea of 4-S? I assume you have a personal license plate.

ChrisBlair 03-17-2015 04:55 PM

Shoulda told him it was powered by the special L53 engine

richard200593 03-17-2015 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragnar (Post 8300942)
OP, where did get the idea of 4-S? I assume you have a personal license plate.

With op having the 45th edition there is a "45" designed into the stripe and also "45th" badge under Camaro on the fenders. I imagine that is what he saw. If someone had just said "what the hell is 4-S" I would have been polite, but you say a smart ass comment like trying to be better than something else... I would have been just as rude op

Caddyroger 03-17-2015 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmarshall2121 (Post 8300867)
At the gas station, guy says to me "what the hell is a 4-S? trying to be better than a SS?" I politely replied "Its a 45th edition, moron, not a 4-S" now, get back in your Beamer, and have a nice day.....

and they allow these people to get licenses....

The only thing you did was now he will be telling every one Camaro owners are a bunch of idiots. He will think that Camaro drivers should not be allowed the drive.:frown:

Q'smuscle 03-17-2015 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard200593 (Post 8300991)
With op having the 45th edition there is a "45" designed into the stripe and also "45th" badge under Camaro on the fenders. I imagine that is what he saw. If someone had just said "what the hell is 4-S" I would have been polite, but you say a smart ass comment like trying to be better than something else... I would have been just as rude op

This!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisBlair (Post 8300971)
Shoulda told him it was powered by the special L53 engine

yup!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caddyroger (Post 8301041)
The only thing you did was now he will be telling every one Camaro owners are a bunch of idiots. He will think that Camaro drivers should not be allowed the drive.:frown:

lol... Please..... Who cares ! The person isn't telling the whole story if ppl think that way! So I could care less.:biggrin:

SSJ455 03-17-2015 05:29 PM

4S? Did he think it was an Apple product?

Ragnar 03-17-2015 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard200593 (Post 8300991)
With op having the 45th edition there is a "45" designed into the stripe and also "45th" badge under Camaro on the fenders. I imagine that is what he saw. If someone had just said "what the hell is 4-S" I would have been polite, but you say a smart ass comment like trying to be better than something else... I would have been just as rude op

Thank you for the info, I have never seen one in person.

c5Legend 03-17-2015 05:32 PM

Lmao he thought you had a SSSS

GVA 45TH 2SS 03-17-2015 06:12 PM

I had someone ask If I had the IE... I paused for a second and said no its the SS. He stormed off and peeled out of the gas station.

So being nice doesn't always help.

AzItaliaSS 03-18-2015 02:06 AM

Why would you expect someone driving a BMW to know what models of an everday mass produced camaro car are?

kmarshall2121 03-18-2015 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caddyroger (Post 8301041)
The only thing you did was now he will be telling every one Camaro owners are a bunch of idiots. He will think that Camaro drivers should not be allowed the drive.:frown:


He knew exactly what he was talking about - he was being a dick....

spotticus 03-18-2015 12:10 PM

Super Super Super Sport

stoopid 03-18-2015 12:16 PM

Super Sweet Special Something

shibbs 03-18-2015 12:22 PM

From someone who works at a BMW dealership, BMW owners are actually that stupid. Trust me.

custommx3 03-18-2015 12:49 PM

More money than sense apparently.

myold88 03-18-2015 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caddyroger (Post 8301041)
The only thing you did was now he will be telling every one Camaro owners are a bunch of idiots. He will think that Camaro drivers should not be allowed the drive.:frown:

Not all Camaro owners, Only one.

NJScorpio 03-18-2015 02:22 PM

Super Sport 'Stang Slayer

Q'smuscle 03-18-2015 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shibbs (Post 8302908)
From someone who works at a BMW dealership, BMW owners are actually that stupid. Trust me.

lol...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrando (Post 8303127)
One of the funniest things I did was a drive through at a BMW dealer while they had a Mini-Thong. Must have been a dozen customers and at least six salesmen. All eyes turned to the Camaro. :bellyroll:
So I turned around and showed them the other side. :happyanim:

The salesmen were :yikes:

Grown men looking at Mini's :lol:

Nice! I have to admit our cars are attention grabbers and conversation starters.:bellyroll: No matter how many was made.

SIN R G 03-18-2015 11:37 PM

I once had a guy at a car show tell me that his Corvette had a L52 motor in it. He lifted the hood to show me and I laughed and told him that is an S not a 5. He did not believe me.

Angrybird 12 03-18-2015 11:47 PM

Back in the 80's a friend that was a salesman at a Pontiac dealer told me he had an older lady come in and ask if they had any Goolies in stock... He laughed and said, do you mean a 6000 LE?

CamaroCracka 03-19-2015 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caddyroger (Post 8301041)
The only thing you did was now he will be telling every one Camaro owners are a bunch of idiots. He will think that Camaro drivers should not be allowed the drive.:frown:

Well that's good because as a rule I think Beamer drivers are self absorbed idiots and now I don't have to go out of my way today to piss one off today because the OP has already done it for me.

Seriously, who cares what people think of you because you drive any model car. If they judge you by your car, they are ignorant. Not far from judging you by your skin color.

RallyellowRS 03-19-2015 08:43 AM

I know a guy (my brother) that drives a BMW as his daily driver, and has a 2010 Camaro SS as a garage queen... It gets better he also has an Acura ricer car that he never drives. He hits every stereotype!!
I must say I definitely know more about Camaros than he does. JS

elektrik 03-19-2015 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spotticus (Post 8302877)
Super Super Super Sport

No it's SUPER SUPER SUPER SPORT;)

Dizzy82 03-19-2015 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroCracka (Post 8304887)
Well that's good because as a rule I think Beamer drivers are self absorbed idiots and now I don't have to go out of my way today to piss one off today because the OP has already done it for me.

Seriously, who cares what people think of you because you drive any model car. If they judge you by your car, they are ignorant. Not far from judging you by your skin color.


You just contradicted yourself.

PoorMansCamaro 03-19-2015 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroCracka (Post 8304887)
Well that's good because as a rule I think Beamer drivers are self absorbed idiots and now I don't have to go out of my way today to piss one off today because the OP has already done it for me.

Seriously, who cares what people think of you because you drive any model car. If they judge you by your car, they are ignorant. Not far from judging you by your skin color.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dizzy82 (Post 8305263)
You just contradicted yourself.

:pound:

BubbaSS 03-19-2015 11:11 AM

Super Sport Stang Smoker?

CamaroCracka 03-19-2015 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dizzy82 (Post 8305263)
You just contradicted yourself.

You have to get the part where I said, "seriously" as in the previous part was a joke. Try to stay with me.

JR 1 03-19-2015 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmarshall2121 (Post 8300867)
At the gas station, guy says to me "what the hell is a 4-S? trying to be better than a SS?"

When you double the SSs the panties drop twice as fast.

It's just basic math. :biggrin:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.