Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Anyone done business with Autogeek.com? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123884)

Fogey 01-12-2011 01:36 PM

Anyone done business with Autogeek.com?

nt

Freezy 01-12-2011 01:39 PM

Nope, site looks a little cheesy, after looking around it seems like they have some useful info though.

blk96gt 01-12-2011 02:09 PM

I've order from them a few times over the years and have never had a problem. In fact I just got a good sized order in yesterday. One of the wash mitts I had ordered was out of stock, so they offered a different one. Well I had already ordered the one they offered, so I just said don't worry about it, it was only a few bucks. They ended up sending me a $20 gift card along with a few extra microfiber towels!

garcmol 01-12-2011 02:24 PM

Yes. I buy my towels in bulk from them.

Fogey 01-12-2011 03:48 PM

The reason I ask--

I bought a tire pressure guage from them and when I tried to use it, the hose blew off the guage and small parts shot across the garage. Not their fault, they didn't manufacture it, but I've been trying to get return authorization and they arn't returning calls or e-mails. Also, there's a 20% restocking fee for an item that was clearly defective, at least according to their posted policy. It's only been a short time but I've gotten used to sites that give a pretty quick response. It will probably work out but I'm frustrated right now.

Cobra Kai 01-12-2011 03:51 PM

I have ordered and received the goods quickly as described from them. however, i have never had a return issue yet and i hadn't read the fine print about the restocking fee. i won't order from them again if that's true. restocking fees are just a scam plain and simple.

hot_rod 01-13-2011 01:55 PM

autogeek.com or autogeek.net ???

almost didn't catch this....

I have done considerable business with autogeek.net

Very satisfied and they have a price match policy. I had one return, fully refunded and they paid for the shipping both ways. They also threw in some free stuff on the replacement order.

No experience with the autogeek.com

blk96gt 01-14-2011 09:56 AM

I should add that mine was with autogeek.net as well. Didn't notice the .com

Dr Jkel 01-14-2011 12:29 PM

Funny you ask. Last February I purchased some thing from Autogeek.net, mainly a Foam gun and love it worked great. Due to my car getting modded and such I had not used it much only about 5 times, 2 weeks ago I went to use it and the handle started leaking, not where the hose hooks up, the actual handle.

So I decided today to call and see what they could do for me. I didn't have my receipt or really even remember when I bought it. They found my order. I bought it last February.

They are shipping me a new foam gun free of charge.

I have no complaints, I was actually shocked and really impressed.

Just thought you would like to know that.

hot_rod 01-14-2011 01:35 PM

DR - WOW !

That is impressive, hard to ask for better service than that!

Dr Jkel 01-14-2011 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot_rod (Post 2730449)
DR - WOW !

That is impressive, hard to ask for better service than that!

I was very surprised, VERY. I had heard some horror stories, guess it is all in how you ask.:iono:

Kilo-9 01-14-2011 02:08 PM

I've ordered from Autogeek several times. I have experienced great service every time. :w00t:

IndeedSS1 01-15-2011 09:33 AM

Autogeek.net- Yes many times
Autogeek.com - No

wrbear 01-15-2011 09:38 AM

I've ordered from them also. No problems on the incoming. Haven't had to return anything. Hope this helps.