Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Official CYBER GRAY METALLIC Camaro Thread (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14431)

drivingincamaro 05-11-2009 09:41 PM

must not look at any more cgm pic:yikes: :wub:

levi1922 05-11-2009 09:50 PM

omg, they are so sexy!

Mason44 05-12-2009 12:52 AM

Such a nice color. Going to have to go with CGM when I order mine.

zebra 05-12-2009 06:56 AM

alright... that's it. ABM is done in my mind - CGM for sure!!!

OldTimer 05-12-2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LT/RS (Post 466975)
Anybody who's taken delivery planning on adding stripe packages to their CGMs? I am looking forward to seeing what one looks like with the flat black rally's. Glad I stuck with the color, by far my No. 1 choice.

I am thinking about adding silver stripes to mine. I need to find a good decal man in the Houston area first. I am not going thru the expense of getting them painted on. If I accomplish that any time soon I will post up some pic's.

Oh and by the way, the dealer decal is gone........

MaroSS 05-14-2009 02:57 PM

:thumbup:WHOOOOOOOOOOOO Thats what color im ordering!!!!!!!!!!!

Ctrain24 05-14-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldTimer (Post 481545)
I am thinking about adding silver stripes to mine. I need to find a good decal man in the Houston area first. I am not going thru the expense of getting them painted on. If I accomplish that any time soon I will post up some pic's.

Oh and by the way, the dealer decal is gone........

I'm still undecided on what color stripes I want. I'm thinking about doing silver or black painted on. Post up those pics if you do it. :thumbsup:

RickRay 05-14-2009 08:25 PM

Well I went to a Decal place and he suggested the Full Black strip on the hood all the way down to the front of the nose. Will that look OK or do I stop it at the end of the hood?????
I would like to see it first on photoshop. But he is the expert. I will do it on Monday if he's available and posts pics ASAP.

JMAN311 05-14-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickRay (Post 488177)
Well I went to a Decal place and he suggested the Full Black strip on the hood all the way down to the front of the nose. Will that look OK or do I stop it at the end of the hood?????
I would like to see it first on photoshop. But he is the expert. I will do it on Monday if he's available and posts pics ASAP.

Did you ask him if he could whip up a rendering of his idea? I'd think those kinda shops should be able to chop a pic of your car to give you an idea of what it could look like. Then you can have him change it around in different ways. I don't think that any type of stripes a pro place would do could look bad. But some might look better than others, hopefully someone can get you renderings of different styles by Monday.

feelbadformycharger 05-14-2009 09:37 PM

man that thing looks awsome that is the color i want.............., cant believe i want a camaro ,i just joined the mopar family:mad0259:

ScottZ28 05-15-2009 01:21 PM

Cyber Gray Metallic LS with base wheels

1 Attachment(s)
Just spotted this Cyber Gray Metallic LS with the base wheels at Apple Chevy in Tinley Park, IL. First base car that I've seen. I will go back and take more pictures when it stops down pouring!

Dentyneice 05-15-2009 04:13 PM

I was wondering what the heritage wheels would look like on CGM. I'll probably get a pair for my 2ss after it arrives. Looks great!:thumbup: