Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

GTAHVIT 08-15-2011 01:15 PM

:sm0:

Revo1 08-15-2011 01:20 PM

DAYUM! Congrats on the move brotha!

Dude I'm reading through your story and all I can think of is this...


GTAHVIT 08-15-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revo1 (Post 3619512)
DAYUM! Congrats on the move brotha!

Dude I'm reading through your story and all I can think of is this...


:laughabove:

dude, after kids... the vomit immunity is strong...

:laugh:

Dr Jkel 08-15-2011 01:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Look who showed up with his tools.........we even will fix kids.......looks like Norm and I need to do some work on the spoiler.

Darth_Emma 08-15-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3619450)
Must remember to ban Dr Jkel and Norm from my build thread.

:D



I think you asked for this, Chris.

GTAHVIT 08-15-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3619568)
I think you asked for this, Chris.

I'm so dumb sometimes....

garcmol 08-15-2011 01:30 PM

Kids..........oy!


Dr Jkel 08-15-2011 01:30 PM

At least we are cheap and easy ...to get along with. Norm is Cheap and I am easy or is it the other way around.......I get so confused. But as Norm posted we ARE a scary judge of talent

JusticePete 08-15-2011 01:35 PM

One night daughter #2 crawls in bed not feeling well. The next thing I know Deb and #2 jump out of bed a mess. Into the bathroom, clean sheets and back to bed. In comes #1. Right on the floor. Clean up and get her to bed on the couch. Yep, you guessed it #3 starts. We clean up -- again. Just as we finish the clean up the fun begins. All three one right after the other. :barf: Too much for Deb. :barf: It is a perpetual motion machine :barf:

:facepalm: I send all FOUR to the bathroom. They are all girls. It is in their hair and everywhere. A fire hose would have been handy. I keep them in the bathroom and out of the haz mat area while fire up the carpet cleaner. :(

Looking back it is :sm0:

GTAHVIT 08-15-2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 3619642)
One night daughter #2 crawls in bed not feeling well. The next thing I know Deb and #2 jump out of bed a mess. Into the bathroom, clean sheets and back to bed. In comes #1. Right on the floor. Clean up and get her to bed on the couch. Yep, you guessed it #3 starts. We clean up -- again. Just as we finish the clean up the fun begins. All three one right after the other. :barf: Too much for Deb. :barf: It is a perpetual motion machine :barf:

:facepalm: I send all FOUR to the bathroom. They are all girls. It is in their hair and everywhere. A fire hose would have been handy. I keep them in the bathroom and out of the haz mat area while fire up the carpet cleaner. :(

Looking back it is :sm0:

:sm0: We've asked the kids "do you have to throw up?" so many times in the last 48 hours.... Now they think thats what they say to go to the bathroom......

:laugh:

Son: "daddy, I have to throw up."

Me: "OK lets hurry."

Son: *pulls down shorts sits down and pees.....*

Me: " I thought you had to throw up???"

Son: "I am.. I throw up pee pee."

Me: :facepalm: "good job buddy"


:laugh:

garcmol 08-15-2011 01:46 PM

I'm feeling a bit queezy right now......

Darth_Emma 08-15-2011 01:49 PM

how did this turn into a barf thread?

Would you please put that spoiler on your car so we can change the topic? I'm going to be sick.

JusticePete 08-15-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3619716)
:sm0: We've asked the kids "do you have to throw up?" so many times in the last 48 hours.... Now they think thats what they say to go to the bathroom......

:laugh:

Son: "daddy, I have to throw up."

Me: "OK lets hurry."

Son: *pulls down shorts sits down and pees.....*

Me: " I thought you had to throw up???"

Son: "I am.. I throw up pee pee."

Me: :facepalm: "good job buddy"


:laugh:

:happyanim: :thumbsup: :sm0:

JusticePete 08-15-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3619733)
how did this turn into a barf thread?

Chris started it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.