Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

Mrs GTAHVIT 06-13-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 5122598)
This is like an early fatherday gift to ME. :popcorn:

You're Welcome :wave:

mlee 06-13-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs GTAHVIT (Post 5122591)
:D

Nice to meet you, mlee.

Chris says, I'm not allowed to talk to the moderators..... Can we fix that??? :iono:

Hmmmm we'll just have them come here and talk to you. Be sure you check in this thread frequently... Steiger can be #1

JusticePete 06-13-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs GTAHVIT (Post 5122630)
Cool!!! How low are we gonna go?? :thumbup:

Just over two in the front and three and halh in the back works well with the MRC.

PQ 06-13-2012 07:08 PM

The potential is awesome here. :bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

CHRIS: Hey Randy? Quit whining and make up your mind already.
RANDY: I'm just trying to figure out what I want.
CHRIS: Quit acting like a girl.
RANDY: Oh....... do I have to PM member Mrs GTAHVIT?
CHRIS: And say what?
RANDY: Whatever I can think of.




:sm0:

GTAHVIT 06-13-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5122551)
That's what I'm talkin about... MRS GTA's first post and it's a bombshell..:confused0068:

...but we already knew that without asking IRPQ... Welcome to your husbands madness..:wave:

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 5122558)
:bellyroll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 5122560)
hahaha


:sm0:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 5122582)
Not to worry. GTAHVIT knows how to show his gratitude. Your fuul size Denali has been ordered along with lowering coils and sways :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs GTAHVIT (Post 5122591)
:D

No worries whenever she has time :wave:

This should be fun! :evil:



Always watching ..... :cool:



:headbang:

Nice to meet you, mlee.



Chris says, I'm not allowed to talk to the moderators..... Can we fix that??? :iono:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 5122598)
This is like an early fatherday gift to ME. :popcorn:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5122603)
:laugh: :bellyroll: :sm0: I'm sure it is...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs GTAHVIT (Post 5122639)
You're Welcome :wave:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5122692)
Hmmmm we'll just have them come here and talk to you. Be sure you check in this thread frequently... Steiger can be #1

In the the entire history of all the world... there has never been nor will there ever be an unfair advantage as great as this one...


:help: :yikes: :scared0016: :emoticon3: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=40288 http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=34820

Everyone, meet my beautiful wife, Stacey. :wub:

mlee 06-13-2012 07:12 PM

:laughabove: I just sent Mrs GTA (Stacey) a friend request...:emoticon11:

Redemption 06-13-2012 07:16 PM

:popcorn: this is going to be highly entertaining.

PQ 06-13-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5122728)
In the the entire history of all the world... there has never been nor will there ever be an unfair advantage as great as this one...


:help: :yikes: :scared0016: :emoticon3: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=40288 http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=34820

You might have just got the bully tag removed. :laugh:

PQ 06-13-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5122733)
:laughabove: I just sent Mrs GTA (Stacey) a friend request...:emoticon11:

Me too. :D

Mrs GTAHVIT 06-13-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5122692)
Hmmmm we'll just have them come here and talk to you. Be sure you check in this thread frequently... Steiger can be #1

I Like it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 5122707)
Just over two in the front and three and halh in the back works well with the MRC.

As long as my car will handle better than Chris' :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 5122709)
The potential is awesome here. :bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

CHRIS: Hey Randy? Quit whining and make up your mind already.
RANDY: I'm just trying to figure out what I want.
CHRIS: Quit acting like a girl.
RANDY: Oh....... do I have to PM member Mrs GTAHVIT?
CHRIS: And say what?
RANDY: Whatever I can think of.




:sm0:

Just let me know Randy :paddle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5122728)
In the the entire history of all the world... there has never been nor will there ever be an unfair advantage as great as this one...


:help: :yikes: :scared0016: :emoticon3: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=40288 http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=34820

Everyone, meet my beautiful wife, Stacey. :wub:

I have no IDEA what you're talkin 'bout :iono:;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5122733)
:laughabove: I just sent Mrs GTA (Stacey) a friend request...:emoticon11:

DONE :thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redemption (Post 5122747)
:popcorn: this is going to be highly entertaining.

for me too! :popcorn:

Redemption 06-13-2012 07:27 PM

So mrs GTAHVIT, what's It like being married to GTAHVIT, err Tran?

mlee 06-13-2012 07:31 PM

I'll just throw this out there...

This thread is 168 pages long... Stacey could learn A LOT by taking some time and reading...

...and we'll be here if she has questions...:popcorn:

GTAHVIT 06-13-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5122733)
:laughabove: I just sent Mrs GTA (Stacey) a friend request...:emoticon11:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 5122796)
Me too. :D

I guess I better do the same... :iono:

:laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redemption (Post 5122747)
:popcorn: this is going to be highly entertaining.

for who.... exactly.... :emoticon3:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 5122788)
You might have just got the bully tag removed. :laugh:

:w00t: wait...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs GTAHVIT (Post 5122797)
I Like it!


As long as my car will handle better than Chris' :D


Just let me know Randy :paddle:


I have no IDEA what you're talkin 'bout :iono:;)

DONE :thumbup:

for me too! :popcorn:

This is so unfair...

:facepalm:


;)

PQ 06-13-2012 07:34 PM

:bellyroll:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.