Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

PQ 02-18-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1496477)
I've gonna have to delete a couple posts before Tom gets in here...

Hey, we are helping you become the second highest posted in members car journal thread. Only like 6 more to pass Tag.

Got a ways to get Pink though. LMAO!!!!!!!

speedster 02-18-2010 06:09 PM

GTA's new car project name is now "Agent Orange"...

Mr Twisty 02-18-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 1496879)
GTA's new car project name is now "Agent Orange"...

I like it! I'll have paint stencils out to Tom in a couple of days :thumbsup:

Tom Henry Racing 02-18-2010 06:32 PM

OK, I'm back, it took 3 days to find Chris's car... You know, there is a wealth of ideas in this thread, and I thank you all, as I am sure Chris will. I have to tell you, I got this really strange voice mail from Chris,I am pretty sure he was making engine sounds through his headers, either that or the Fbodfather was on the can, not sure which.

Inspector 17 02-18-2010 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Henry Racing (Post 1496956)
OK, I'm back, it took 3 days to find Chris's car... You know, there is a wealth of ideas in this thread, and I thank you all, as I am sure Chris will. I have to tell you, I got this really strange voice mail from Chris,I am pretty sure he was making engine sounds through his headers, either that or the Fbodfather was on the can, not sure which.

:sm0: Hey, wait a second. How do you know what the latter sounds like? Ah, never mind. :barf:

PQ 02-18-2010 06:38 PM

I can vouch for him making noises with his headers.

Mr Twisty 02-18-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1496983)
I can vouch for him making noises with his headers.

:needpics:


:facepalm:

PQ 02-18-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1497214)
:needpics:


:facepalm:

:laugh: He was teasing me by pounding on them because I don't have mine.

Mr Twisty 02-18-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1497257)
:laugh: He was teasing me by pounding on them because I don't have mine.

I figured he was blowing thru them like a horn... :bellyroll:

Mr. Wyndham 02-18-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1497276)
I figured he was blowing thru them like a horn... :bellyroll:

He puts them on the garage floor, where they should be on the car...sits down in between...puts his hands on an imaginary wheel...and makes funny car noises. Only, it sounds more like a really big lawn mower...

Of course, there's the oranges in his mouth that make it difficult to make revving sounds.


And I thought I was going nuts.

Mr Twisty 02-18-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 1497610)
He puts them on the garage floor, where they should be on the car...sits down in between...puts his hands on an imaginary wheel...and makes funny car noises. Only, it sounds more like a really big lawn mower...

Of course, there's the oranges in his mouth that make it difficult to make revving sounds.


And I thought I was going nuts.

I guess we could pitch in and buy him a cardboard box he can mod till his car gets home...

..... Or a scooter so he can show off for hot chicks :bellyroll:

http://nextround.net/wp-content/uplo...er_wheelie.jpg

Inspector 17 02-19-2010 07:35 AM

Here he is now. Sad how he just stands there starring out the door like the car is going to drive itself down to FL.

http://www.blogiversity.org/blogs/pa...0box%20car.jpg



Tom, any chance you could work some flames into the design like this?

Blade 02-19-2010 08:21 AM

Maybe Tom can put some Hydraulics on the ride and hook it up to the key fob buttons :)

Hiisss Hiss clunk.........Hisssss

LOL

Inspector 17 02-19-2010 08:26 AM

BTW, GTAHVIT, check out this mod you definitely want to add to your car (no one else click this link).


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.