Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   The Official Pfadt Camaro5 Fest car show/burn out competition thread! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68388)

PfadtRacing 04-07-2010 12:02 PM

Hey guys, do you think a Car Show Entry form from Pfadt, for you to have before you head to C5Fest is a good idea? Do you think this is beneficial? Will anyone use it?

Or would you rather have to come over to our exhibit and sign up on the spot? Let me know what you think. We want to get everyone excited for the C5Fest show!

PfadtRacing 04-07-2010 12:04 PM

And who is anticipating being in the car show? We hope everyone will! There is really nothing to it. Sign up, and get a chance to win great stuff from Pfadt Race Engineering!

PQ 04-07-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 (Post 1683830)
I think we have a thread for that...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73279

lmao

................:laughabove:

Damn, do I need to take my name off the list? :laugh:

PfadtRacing 04-07-2010 02:20 PM

Everyone, we just updated the first post to reflect our NEW GUEST JUDGE FOR THE CAR SHOW: TRIBONE!!!

As an incredibly active member of our beloved Camaro5 Forums, Guillermo will be bringing an unbiased opinion to the Car Show judging. We don't want anyone to miss out on the opportunity to enter and win!

tribone 04-07-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PfadtRacing (Post 1688054)
Everyone, we just updated the first post to reflect our NEW GUEST JUDGE FOR THE CAR SHOW: TRIBONE!!!

As an incredibly active member of our beloved Camaro5 Forums, Guillermo will be bringing an unbiased opinion to the Car Show judging. We don't want anyone to miss out on the opportunity to enter and win!

Thank you! :headbang:
It would be an honor to be a guest judge at the first ever Camaro5 Fest Car Show Sponsored by Pfadt Racing!

Mr Twisty 04-07-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 (Post 1683830)
I think we have a thread for that...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73279

lmao

Don't gotta click it, already know where THAT goes! :bellyroll:
Quote:

Originally Posted by PfadtRacing (Post 1687362)
Hey guys, do you think a Car Show Entry form from Pfadt, for you to have before you head to C5Fest is a good idea? Do you think this is beneficial? Will anyone use it?

Or would you rather have to come over to our exhibit and sign up on the spot? Let me know what you think. We want to get everyone excited for the C5Fest show!

On-site sign-up might be best. 'Best Exterior' could cover anything from cool stripes to custom paint.
Quote:

Originally Posted by tribone (Post 1688503)
Thank you! :headbang:
It would be an honor to be a guest judge at the first ever Camaro5 Fest Car Show Sponsored by Pfadt Racing!

You might consider 3 judges, one youngster, one middle age, one older, might also consider Number3 or FbodFather if they're willing.

Poor judges gets one love and 30 hates afterward. :yikes:

thespymaster 04-07-2010 06:22 PM

Count me in for the CarShow, SC was a NO SHOW, so I'll skip the burn out!

You could also have Best Audio Video Setup .......

Mindz 04-07-2010 06:23 PM

At least that's one thing I have over you spymaster. You don't need a S/C to do a burnout though.

thespymaster 04-07-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 1689331)
At least that's one thing I have over you spymaster. You don't need a S/C to do a burnout though.

I can assure you, I will BLOW your MINDZ when I do get the SC. :headbang:

I originally went with EFORCE, they kept delaying, so cancel order.

So went with my original SC choice, WHIPPLE and I can wait patiently this time for it!!! :popcorn:

Of course, if I decide to trailer "SheDevil" , the H2 is SC with Whipple and I can smoke those 22's :thumbsup:

orange10s.c. 04-07-2010 08:00 PM

We can fire the BELL up i guess !!!!

thespymaster 04-07-2010 09:57 PM

Quote:

I know Rick Bottom Designs "SEMA" Camaro is going to be at the C5 Fest, perhaps Rick should be a judge as well.

His designs have been widely copied................guilty as charged on my end :respekt::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

CamaroSpike23 04-08-2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

so the mods get to be guest judges?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1688988)
Don't gotta click it, already know where THAT goes! :bellyroll:

its legit. ask PQ.

PfadtRacing 04-09-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 (Post 1696019)
so the mods get to be guest judges?

its legit. ask PQ.

Hey guys thanks for all of your input! At the moment we are only having one guest judge. But, seeing that this is the first time we are all doing this, this could change. We will let everyone know. Thanks guys. I like the interior and audio suggestions.

CamaroSpike23 04-10-2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PfadtRacing (Post 1698879)
Hey guys thanks for all of your input! At the moment we are only having one guest judge. But, seeing that this is the first time we are all doing this, this could change. We will let everyone know. Thanks guys. I like the interior and audio suggestions.

its all good either way. I'm honestly up for just about anything this next weekend. from laying under peoples' cars checking out mods to midget jello wrestling. whatever happens, happens. :D

PQ 04-10-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 (Post 1703296)
its all good either way. I'm honestly up for just about anything this next weekend. from laying under peoples' cars checking out mods to midget jello wrestling. whatever happens, happens. :D

Cool. I'll bring the cam and beer, you bring the tools. :D

Rookie13 04-10-2010 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 (Post 1703296)

Thats what I'm talkin about - I'll bring some extra Beer to make sure you wrestle too!

Who's bringin the midgets?

MPO 3SS 04-11-2010 05:14 PM

Just looking around the threads, haven't had time to get on the site for awhile, but looking forward to the weekend. I stopped at my local shop,,,, Cincy Speed on Friday. Tracy has you equipment installed on the rear and showed me the front end parts. the install and set up will be a colaberattion with Cincy Speed and Danny from McClousky for the set up. Can't wait till it's done, just hope that Danny has time to do the set up before we get to the festival.. But I do know and love the new look so far.
Thanks for getting the coil overs to them, they look KILLER. See ya at the show.

CamaroSpike23 04-12-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1703552)
Cool. I'll bring the cam and beer, you bring the tools. :D

dont think I'll have time to swap a cam for you. I have a feeling I'm going to be very.... very busy this weekend