Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   California Meets and Events (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   CARS and COFFEE (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63589)

H3LLJumper 01-20-2010 12:06 AM

CARS and COFFEE

Anyone want to go? New guy here. If so, want to meet up around 5:30? Not sure of much out there...but let me know by posting here!

Chase

tribone 01-20-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H3LLJumper (Post 1397672)
Anyone want to go? New guy here. If so, want to meet up around 5:30? Not sure of much out there...but let me know by posting here!

Chase

I'm down. Call me on Friday night. (323)707-7989. My name is Guillermo

SS Mike 01-21-2010 03:09 PM

I'm down, I've been there the last few weeks, it's been pretty good.

H3LLJumper 01-22-2010 11:27 AM

Looks like I might not make it there with Indy (my camaro). Right mirror was broken off during transport. ><

Anyone have any suggestions on where to get the mirror replaced?

Mayhem Matt 01-22-2010 11:40 AM

I might be down! Have to see how my night goes. I have work a little late tonight...

TripleB 01-22-2010 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H3LLJumper (Post 1405864)
Looks like I might not make it there with Indy (my camaro). Right mirror was broken off during transport. ><

Anyone have any suggestions on where to get the mirror replaced?

oh no! I'd say a dealership since the transport company should be paying for it. hope you can get it fixed soon and can make it the 30th.

H3LLJumper 01-22-2010 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleB (Post 1405910)
oh no! I'd say a dealership since the transport company should be paying for it. hope you can get it fixed soon and can make it the 30th.

They say it should be done by Wednesday. I'll be taking it to Connell Chevy tomorrow.

supercwf 01-22-2010 05:45 PM

wow that sucks! Hope it gets fixed like new!

H3LLJumper 01-22-2010 07:39 PM

I'll WILL still be there with Indy! Just his right mirror is pretty much gone.

ddunerider 01-23-2010 01:47 AM

See ya there!

supercwf 01-24-2010 12:08 AM

How was it?

Iwantone2 01-24-2010 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H3LLJumper (Post 1406257)
They say it should be done by Wednesday. I'll be taking it to Connell Chevy tomorrow.

Where I got my car... :w00t:

Hope it all works out!!!

Danny Thomas 02-01-2010 11:19 AM

CARS AND COFFEE

Guys, I was in for a premier in Hollywood and got to do the Cars an Coffee on Saturday. What an awesome event and cars. You are very lucky to have such a weekly event and place to have it. It was also a pleasure to meet Mr. Calloway in his Rick Hendrick camaro. Also was invited by someone in a Charcoal Camaro to go to next event but I was with my Camaro Performers buddy and we already had scheduled to be at the John Force shop, maybe next time. We were in the Silver Camaro with Boze wheels, MagaCharger, DSE suspension and BMR suspension. One question--where are all the camaros? I was there a week and saw less than 12 camaros except the ones at the shops I visited. Does Cali have an allotment restriction..LOL

tribone 02-01-2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Thomas (Post 1437031)
Guys, I was in for a premier in Hollywood and got to do the Cars an Coffee on Saturday. What an awesome event and cars. You are very lucky to have such a weekly event and place to have it. It was also a pleasure to meet Mr. Calloway in his Rick Hendrick camaro. Also was invited by someone in a Charcoal Camaro to go to next event but I was with my Camaro Performers buddy and we already had scheduled to be at the John Force shop, maybe next time. We were in the Silver Camaro with Boze wheels, MagaCharger, DSE suspension and BMR suspension. One question--where are all the camaros? I was there a week and saw less than 12 camaros except the ones at the shops I visited. Does Cali have an allotment restriction..LOL

Hahaha. I'm glad you enjoyed Cars and Coffee. There are plenty of Camaro's out here. Most of us like to sleep on our weekends so unless we have it planned, we won't show up. On top of that, we already had something planned for later that day so we try to keep the time away from our families to a reasonable time. I had an excuse, i didn't have my car with me :sm0:. Will you be there this week?

-Guillermo