Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Camaro commercials (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1615)

Sizzox 10-23-2008 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCRIDA (Post 169482)
Here is a idea for a commercial. Have different generations of the camaro coming from all parts of the U.S. California, New York, Florida, and Texas while the song COME TOGETHER BY AEROSMITH is playing in the back ground. They would show all of them driving to Detroit Michigan, then they all would be coming together at a street in front of a chevy dealership that has some what dim and poor lighting. And in the front window from the street there would be a 5th gen in black just sitting inside the window. then all of a sudden all the camaros that have taken the journy start reving there engines, and as there engines rev the lights in the dealership start to flicker in and out showing glimpses of the new 5th gen. and at the very end of the commercial the lights return to normal and at the same time the 5th gen starts up and then a close up on the headlights come on.

basic concept: all the different generations come together where the muscle car was born and welcome the new arrival of there new brother (5th gen). the engines revving are almost like bringing back there brother from the dead.

or instead of AEROSMITH playing in the background. have THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN by whoever sings that song.

i know u all love my idea i want to be cut a check when it appears during the SUPER BOWL thank you gm in advance lol

Haha i love everyones ideas on here there all great.

OCRIDA 10-23-2008 03:02 PM

they have to do a commercial with a black ss w/ ac/dc back in black they just have to its just fitting. even if its a little teaser commercial spot

kanys 10-23-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCRIDA (Post 169502)
they have to do a commercial with a black ss w/ ac/dc back in black they just have to its just fitting. even if its a little teaser commercial spot

As awesome as I think that would be, it just seems to basic or maybe even un-original. I really like a ton of the ideas in this thread, but I think that the majority of potential buyers don't care too much about 1-4th Gen Camaros, and that GM should for the most part leave that out of the commercials? (They should throw in one or two for the real enthusiasts though!)

SSOOCH 10-23-2008 03:31 PM

FYI
"boys are back in town" - Thin Lizzy
"come together" - The Beatles, covered by Aerosmith....
- I don't want any of my fellow Camaro Geeks to be mis-informed.....

SSOOCH 10-23-2008 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCRIDA (Post 169482)
Here is a idea for a commercial. Have different generations of the camaro coming from all parts of the U.S. California, New York, Florida, and Texas while the song COME TOGETHER BY AEROSMITH is playing in the back ground. They would show all of them driving to Detroit Michigan, then they all would be coming together at a street in front of a chevy dealership that has some what dim and poor lighting. And in the front window from the street there would be a 5th gen in black just sitting inside the window. then all of a sudden all the camaros that have taken the journy start reving there engines, and as there engines rev the lights in the dealership start to flicker in and out showing glimpses of the new 5th gen. and at the very end of the commercial the lights return to normal and at the same time the 5th gen starts up and then a close up on the headlights come on.

basic concept: all the different generations come together where the muscle car was born and welcome the new arrival of there new brother (5th gen). the engines revving are almost like bringing back there brother from the dead.

or instead of AEROSMITH playing in the background. have THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN by whoever sings that song.

i know u all love my idea i want to be cut a check when it appears during the SUPER BOWL thank you gm in advance lol

That's like a Highlander movie or something....I like it!!

OCRIDA 10-23-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSOOCH (Post 169538)
FYI
"boys are back in town" - Thin Lizzy
"come together" - The Beatles, covered by Aerosmith....
- I don't want any of my fellow Camaro Geeks to be mis-informed.....

thanx 4 the correction. personally i like the aerosmith cover a lil better (gives it more of a rock n roll feel

stlrammer 03-28-2010 09:23 PM

Don't booo me, as I'm a Camaro guy, but I enjoyed the Germany and Police Mustang commercials in 2006. I hate to imitate but its a pony shoot-out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ObUXS4KD7s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpFNxLWTYhg

Leolee 03-28-2010 10:25 PM

nice commercials but wow this thread is olddd