Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   TX Caravan to Camaro5Fest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47363)

Legend 10-28-2009 11:27 AM

I'm driving mine...I hate to say it but I can't trailer a car somewhere...it's meant to be driven!

C4 10-28-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend (Post 1100986)
I'm driving mine...I hate to say it but I can't trailer a car somewhere...it's meant to be driven!

yeah ur right, plus get a convoy would the bad a$$

Mecha 10-28-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend (Post 1100986)

man after my own heart :)

C4 10-28-2009 11:32 AM

o forgot what hotel is everyone going to stay at?

Legend 10-28-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4 (Post 1101015)

I got a room at the host hotel...better make your call now it's filling up fast!

chrisgalles 10-28-2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend (Post 1099602)
Sorry Brother...did a quick search but the internet is slow here in Afghanistan and it timed out on me so I wanted to post up what my plans are.

Maybe TAG can merge the two threads so we have all the info together?

Sounds good and as we get closer to the new year I'm sure more folks will be posting up.

Like I said, I got my room reserved and based on mapquest, I think I have my plan unless we deceide to do something as a group coming out of Texas.

Look forward to being in a huge caravan coming out of Texas!

I'm driving mine there too...she's meant to be on the road!! :headbang:

No problem man. I'll let it slide this time with you being a world away and all :w00t:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 1099886)
Merge? Sure. Say it and it shall be done.

I did change the title though, so it was easier to recognize....hope ya'll don't mind.

I'm looking more and more into trailering...but, as I do, it looks like it is going to cost some cash. Poor gas mileage towing my bad boy will run some big $$$. That's the main issue. I can cut the cost down by 70% or so just by driving my own car.

Damnit, man.... This is tough....

Crowley can get a hitch and pull your THR since he has the added power :thumbup:

Hope you can make it man. Been wanting to see and hear that ride since it's birth :drool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecha (Post 1099900)
Oh come on Texas guys.
I drive my car every march out to Cali for a one day HUGE event at the west coast Chrysler HQ. nothing but Dodge Chargers, Magnums, challengers and 300's.

GA is nothing as compared to driving to Los Angeles every year.

Eric, you gonna try and pick up a Camaro and make a trip out east with us??

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnknownWarrior (Post 1100031)
me my parents and brother will be goin in all 3 of out 2SS/RS Camaros, were in the DFW area

That's awesome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4 (Post 1101015)

I booked my room already at the host hotel as is everyone else. GTA and Junkie have another spill over hotel ready for when the host hotel is full.

C4 10-28-2009 01:17 PM

alright...........jus booked my room @ the host hotel
im set
ready

Mecha 10-28-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisgalles (Post 1101128)

Eric, you gonna try and pick up a Camaro and make a trip out east with us??

working on it :)
i would bring the Camaro and the Dodge though :)
i gotta be different lol

chrisgalles 10-28-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4 (Post 1101483)
alright...........jus booked my room @ the host hotel
im set
ready

That's what I like to hear

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecha (Post 1101676)
working on it :)
i would bring the Camaro and the Dodge though :)
i gotta be different lol

The dodge would definitely stand out lol :w00t:

UnknownWarrior 10-28-2009 04:44 PM

me my parents and brother booked our hotel at the days inn right next door to the host hotel due to us bringing our dogs

G.E. 10-28-2009 06:04 PM

man, i'd love to go but i'm way out here in west texas... plus i wouldn't be able to leave til late friday afternoon and i'd havta be back before 7:50 on monday morning... so basically i'd havta drive up there spend a lil bit of time and then turn around and come back... :( bummer it'd be so awesome to attend tho, too bad I can't.

C4 10-28-2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G.E. (Post 1102888)
man, i'd love to go but i'm way out here in west texas... plus i wouldn't be able to leave til late friday afternoon and i'd havta be back before 7:50 on monday morning... so basically i'd havta drive up there spend a lil bit of time and then turn around and come back... :( bummer it'd be so awesome to attend tho, too bad I can't.

comon man
this will the weekend you will never forget
someday u will tell ur grandkids about this day.....lol

mlee 10-28-2009 08:57 PM

You San Antonio guys come through Houston and we will join you... I'm booked at the Hotel...

UnknownWarrior 10-29-2009 04:41 PM

change of plans now me, my parents and brother will be staying at the host hotel!