Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2011 Camaro5 Fest (II) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Camaro5 Fest II Caravan/Convoy Thread (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108033)

tribone 09-27-2010 10:05 PM

Camaro5 Fest II Caravan/Convoy Thread

Hey guys and girls. I think it would be cool if we had one thread where we have all the Convoy threads. That way if one part of the country wants to join the other part of the country, we can do that.

If I missed a Convoy Thread please PM me and I will add it.

Mods: Feel free to edit this post as needed.

Arizona Convoy Thread

California Convoy Thread

West Canada Convoy Thread

East Canada Convoy Thread

Great Lakes Convoy Thread

Mid-Atlantic Convoy Thread

New Mexico Convoy Thread

Nevada Convoy Thread

Northeast Convoy Thread - NY, NJ, CT, PA - New England

Northwest Convoy Thread

Southcentral Convoy Thread

Southeast Convoy Thread - Georgia

Texas Convoy Threads - DFW - Houston - San Antonio - El Paso

Utah Convoy Thread

-Guillermo

Merc 09-28-2010 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tribone (Post 2378308)
Hey guys and girls. I think it would be cool if we had one thread where we have all the Convoy threads. That way if one part of the country wants to join the other part of the country, we can do that.

If I missed a Convoy Thread please PM me and I will add it.

Mods: Feel free to edit this post as needed.

Arizona Convoy Thread

California Convoy Thread

Canada Convoy Thread

Great Lakes Convoy Thread

Mid-Atlantic Convoy Thread

New Mexico Convoy Thread

Nevada Convoy Thread

Northeast Convoy Thread NY, NJ, CT, PA New England

Northwest Convoy Thread

Southcentral Convoy Thread

Southeast Convoy Thread

Texas Convoy Threads DFW Houston San Antonio

Utah Convoy Thread

-Guillermo

There could be 2 CDN convoys one from the west and one from the east. That's why Canada should be devided into two or three regions. I made that suggestion a year ago. I was shot down in flames.:mad0259: There currently two threads going in the CDN section.:thumbsup:

Tessa 09-28-2010 08:25 AM

Hey thanks for this -- makes it easier for us to organize meeting up with other regions :thumbsup:

Yay FEST :happyanim:

tribone 09-28-2010 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercuryman96 (Post 2379028)
There could be 2 CDN convoys one from the west and one from the east. That's why Canada should be devided into two or three regions. I made that suggestion a year ago. I was shot down in flames.:mad0259: There currently two threads going in the CDN section.:thumbsup:

No problem. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tessa (Post 2379105)
Hey thanks for this -- makes it easier for us to organize meeting up with other regions :thumbsup:

Yay FEST :happyanim:

:thumbsup:

Merc 09-28-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tribone (Post 2379325)
No problem. Thanks!

Mod4SS 09-28-2010 08:54 PM

Great idea Tribone! :w00t:

teamlowes48 09-29-2010 08:58 PM

Southeast has to represent strong. Alot of people made the trip to Ga. for the 1st. Lets make this one bigger than ever.

SSOOCH 10-08-2010 12:19 AM

I'll start up a Utah Convoy thread, looks like we eight members going so far!

TAG UR IT 10-08-2010 12:24 AM

:bow:

Perfect.

Iwantone2 10-21-2010 11:07 AM

Tribone,

"So now you think you're all bad, or what?" :paddle:

:D

tribone 10-21-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwantone2 (Post 2466267)
Tribone,

"So now you think you're all bad, or what?" :paddle:

:D

Hahaha!! Por que? Que hice ahora?

jinxed 03-11-2011 08:41 PM

I'm probably the only one coming down from Alaska. Shipping my CGM-SS to Tacoma, Wa. Picking it up on March 24th then cruising my way down. I can't believe it's almost here. I'm ready to drive some real hi-ways.

Rick's70Z 03-31-2011 08:30 AM

Camaro5Fest / GM Nationals

Hey Camaro Enthusiasts! :thumbup:

For those of you who cannot go AZ for one reason or the other. Or even if you did and you're looking for another event to enjoy. Please join us in Carlisle at the GM Nationals, June 24-26! We have about 26 classes for Camaros. Of those, six are dedicated to the 5th Generation. Follow this link for more info:

http://carlisleevents.com/ce/events/gm-nationals/index.asp

If you get in touch with me or Val, we'll share a special rate with you and give you special parking all together. We have to have your registration by May 1 to make this happen.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions. You can reach me by email at RickM@CarlisleEvents.com, or ext. 124 by phone. You can reach Val by email at ValS@CarlisleEvents.com, or ext. 122 by phone (717-243-7855).

We hope to see a ton of 5th Generation Camaros at the GM Nationals, June 24-26, 2011.

Thanks & drive safely!
Rick

johndawg 04-12-2011 02:22 PM

Remember... Take a lot of pics if you want to have them added to the C5FII book!

John