Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Trimming the fat... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43014)

2010-1SS-IBM 09-19-2009 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RatedZ (Post 942850)
No, actually, this thread was littered by all kinds of poor, tortured souls who felt my "pig" statement was just too much to bear. If everyone would have stuck to the question at hand, this thread would have died a long time ago. It's not my fault you have such an immature bunch floating around your site.

It's your group of people who can't stick to a subject at hand which is a legitimate one. It was real simple. All I was looking for was advice on how I could pull unneeded weight out of a vehicle that I was possibly going to purchase. It's called "research." All anyone had to do was answer the question, but instead, a few of the fanboys chose to start a flame war out of a simple subject.

Enjoy your forum, and thanks for no help. Good to know where not to look for any sort of useful info.

FYI, you're still trolling the posters here instead of asking questions related to Camaro performance.

If you had paid attention to that, you would know that the most popular suggestions currently are: reducing unsprung wheel weight, and getting sway bars.

gtwss 09-19-2009 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RatedZ (Post 942850)
No, actually, this thread was littered by all kinds of poor, tortured souls who felt my "pig" statement was just too much to bear. If everyone would have stuck to the question at hand, this thread would have died a long time ago. It's not my fault you have such an immature bunch floating around your site.

It's your group of people who can't stick to a subject at hand which is a legitimate one. It was real simple. All I was looking for was advice on how I could pull unneeded weight out of a vehicle that I was possibly going to purchase. It's called "research." All anyone had to do was answer the question, but instead, a few of the fanboys chose to start a flame war out of a simple subject.

Enjoy your forum, and thanks for no help. Good to know where not to look for any sort of useful info.

Do you mean that your all done :iono: Even after a lot of people did try to help :iono: Then to say this was a flame war, when you fueled the flames :mad0259: Maybe we should keep this going on in your forum :thumbsup: I think if we did, you'd be doing this.... :sm3: I don't know but, think I'll join your forum in a few......

Milk 1027 09-19-2009 03:01 AM

Thank you to everyone who provided answers to the original question.

And thank you to evryone else for proving me right. This thread has now gone in circles.