View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 09:47 AM   #204
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow6thGen View Post
All fixed Thank you, any way possibly I may have my screen name changed? Yellow Beast is gone... I had to create a new account from Orange5thGen to Yellow6thGen.to maybe ZL1Guy if available?
You'll have to PM Tran for that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etmx183 View Post
Hope all the V6 class stuff works out this year. So how do you classify a V6 that is all bolt-ons but runs E85. I was told that I was not fair running E85 last year. I kept my bottle off for the whole Fest except when Racergirl and I ran. I knew she would spank me real bad if I went all motor. I had never run a full 1/4 mile on Nitrous and E85 since I had switched and was nervous as crap on that run. BUT, with all of that behind us, good luck to the V6s and the I4s this year. I will not be returning.
We've added a class and changed them a bit from last year. Not sure who told you E85 wasn't allowed, but it certainly wasn't me. Heck last year V6 was unlimited and we had 10 sec cars in the class. This year it's split by FI or not. E85 is not Force induction or Nitrous so would fit in the bolt-on class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell James View Post
Is class 1 unlimited really going to be - forced induction IRS? If it's any gen Camaro, can it just be - any Gen Camaro unlimited mods. Not too many highly modded 1st - 4th gens will be IRS.
It is any GEN, same rules as last year. IRS is there for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laynlo15 View Post
Unlimited for me.