View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 11:00 AM   #3
arpad_m

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheekster96 View Post
Good morning and Happy New Year everybody!

I am looking at doing a custom order for a 2019 2SS and have a question on the front illuminated black bowtie. If this is ordered...what comes in the rear? Do you get the gold bowtie or can you get a matching black bowtie?

Are their ways to order specific items without getting a full blown package? Like if I wanted to get the rear blackout without getting the package it comes with...is this possible?

Will be going "dealer" shopping next week to see who I like best and see who wants/can help me with a custom order.

Hope everybody has a great day. Stay warm!! -20F up here!
Happy New Year to you as well Minus twenty absolutely sucks, we have -2F here and I'm already on the verge of freezing.

I'd check with the dealer, but the illuminated black bowtie option should be a package that also gets you a new rear emblem in matching color (see https://www.thatgmpartsguy.com/oem-p...e-kit-23393028)

In my experience you can't fully customize individual options (RPO codes), there are likely production related as well as marketing reasons for Chevy to package them the way they are. You will need to purchase the dark taillight kit separately, either order it from and get it installed by the dealer or (highly recommended) just buy the part online and install yourself, it's a trivial and fully reversible job (selling the original part will be the most difficult part of the install, heh)

How do are you ordering a 2019 model now btw? Or was this just a typo?
arpad_m is online now   Reply With Quote