View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 10:08 AM   #1
Todd_Cooperider

Drives: 2022 ZL1 Convertible
C7 Z06/Z07 -> 991.2 Turbo S -> ZL1 1LE

I just received word that my new ZL1 1LE is finished being built, and now I have the waiting game to play until it arrives. To say I'm excited would be an understatement.

As the title says, I had a 2016 Z06/Z07, then I got a 991.2 Porsche Turbo S, and now the 1LE. Some may wonder how I could go "down" from the other cars, but I don't see it as that in the least bit.

The Vette was an amazing car indeed. It was fun on the street, great at the track, and it made for the perfect company showcase vehicle.

Once I moved it, I jumped up to the $200K+ Porsche Turbo S. With 0-60 times of just 2.6 seconds, it was absolutely insane. It was smooth, had all-wheel drive, looked mean, and it was a beast at the track (.04 seconds per lap quicker than the Z06). I loved the car, but it was almost too perfect with a "digital" feel to it. It was very easy to drive fast, but you simply couldn't be a hooligan in it like you could with the Z06.

Now with the 1LE, I plan to prove that I can have just as much fun, at 1/3rd of the price of the Porsche. It looks mean, sounds pissed off, and it too is a beast at the track. Other than smooth ride, and a little bit of quickness from 0-60, I don't see where I am "losing" anything.

We will be doing a series of videos (anywhere from 4-6) on the ZL1 1LE that I think everybody will enjoy.

I must admit...I'm more excited about getting the Camaro than I was waiting for the Porsche.

Hooligans rejoice...
Todd_Cooperider is offline   Reply With Quote