View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 02:10 PM   #41
Scotsman
Auto Pilot

Drives: Gunmetal
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05GT-O.C.D. View Post
Hopefully Chevy will deliver your car before gas prices kill it.
Not gonna happen. Unlike last time there's a true commitment to keep these affordable fun to drive domestics on the road. As you know Ford has solutions for fuel efficient but powerful drivetrains as does GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
No offense, but the Challenger absolutely reeks of "rush job" now that I've seen the Camaro.

I'm happy they took their time!
Couldn't agree more. Only the Stang comes close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Quarter View Post
Hello Camaro5.com!

I would just like to say congratulations on the Camaro! I know its been a long wait, but I believe that patience is a virtue. I can't imagine what it was like to see the Camaro axed years ago.

I know there is plenty of animosity between Ford and Chevy, but I hope we can all agree that it isn't the brand that matters, but the history of these cars in America. These are America's cars.

Albeit, a little rivalry is nice, but lets not become divided based on the brand of car we drive. Lets unite and understand that these cars represent our history, our passion, and our future!

Long live American muscle!

Also, visit your local Mustang enthusiast site. We would love to hear about your new car over at themustangsource.com or mustangforums.com.

Thanks for hearing me out friends. Enjoy your car!
And thank you for bridging the "gap". I'm a Stang fan who has had an appreciation for the cars since childhood. It's nice to see the Big 3 pony cars come together again for a good ol' celebration of the American performance car come back. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys both on the streets and the strip.