View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 04:10 PM   #1735
FastCarFanBoy
Banned

Drives: 2013 GB GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain View Post

GTFO.

You could accomplish the same thing by just throwing on the GT350 springs (the PP2 are essentially that; I'm talking literally here), utilizing the GT350 MRC cal, using the GT350 tires (Pilot Sports/PS4; wider than PP1) and then, maybe offer some alternate wheels.

No, there was a higher goal here. A car or lap time was targeted. And... perhaps, somewhere along the way, in development, it was found that this "PP2" thing that was being developed as a skunk-works, was looking to be able to perform better than the GT350...
all 350's come with SC2's starting in '19
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttxz06 View Post
Easy. When Mustang fanboys keep telling us the GT is a Zl1 killer, yet is 11 seconds behind the Zl1 on the fast list I posted, they have to come up with some kind of win mentally. So, if it ties, they will consider it a huge victory. For us? It's a failure. That's the differences between the way we think.

Think about that. The Zl1 is a full 1/4 mile ahead of a GT on the fast list. A full 1/4 mile ahead. In 1 lap!!!!!!!!!! 4 lap race and the Zl1 is lapping the GT. So, their arguments, whatever they may be will fall flat.
I know you have trouble keeping up, but nobody ever compared the GT to the ZL1 on a road course. The GT is only .5 seconds slower that a ZL1 in the 1/4 mile bone stock... with a tune its damn near a drivers race.
FastCarFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote