View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 08:16 AM   #144
fullthrottle
I WANNA GO FAST

Drives: I have 4 vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
He only leaked speculation that he read on a forum.

this is probably true. However, I've been members of previous forums where there were new cars introduced like this and alot of the unknown speculation that people bring to forums ususlly generats from a credible source. example I used to own a saturn ION REDLINE the big Extinct brother to the Cobalt SS S/C. Once we quit making power on the small stock supercharger alot of us die hards started converting our cars to Turbochargers becase of the increased power capability. alot of us bitched for along time trying to get GM to Turbocharge the cobalt from the factory. next thing you know they eventually did it. maby they already had it planned maby they didnt. I like to believe that the public spoke and GM answered with a grewat product that the public loves What I'm trying to say is that there are people in high places of GM, ford ect. watch thing's like message boards and believe it or not they attempt to meet customer demands all while trying to make a profit. in other words if GM thought they could make a profit selling a street legal nascar then they would. So in the end It's my belief that GM will introduce the LSA engine in a production camaro because (WE) the public want it. (SO KEEP ASKING EVERYONE!) as far as what they're going to badge it as who knows and who cares.

just my 2 cents.

2005 FORD EXPLORER

2008 YAMAHA R6

2008 CHEVY COLORADO. (THE WIFE'S)

SOON TO COME A BIG NASTY CAMARO.
fullthrottle is offline   Reply With Quote