View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 02:11 PM   #5
acammer
GPI Sales Consultant

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GONIF View Post
DYNO'S are a tool that measures torque than converts to hp .The results are good to know and aid in tuning the car to GO FAST . The times the car turns at the track when the car hooks up is the real world result of rwhp. You may not need to twist it to 7200 rpms to get your fastest times in real life track conditions ,but it is nice to know exactly where to shift to get the best result.
She's gonna want all the twist, the falloff at the top is nowhere near what the falloff is into the next gear.

Track times have been substantially delayed this year do to me tearing apart my rear end. It's rebuilt, but I refuse to make dig hits on this one until I get the LPW cover - which is now been delayed over 6 weeks. Once that shows up, it's go time. Goals for now are <11.5 and >120mph. Doable, I think. If I can drive.
GPI Max Package 2.0: Brodix BR7 heads/GPI porting, MAX3 cam, ST2116LSR, BSR Max Lift rockers, LS7 LSXR with 103mm TB, Vararam OTR, Mcleod RXT, G-Force/Strange 9" IRS setup with 4.63 gear. 551whp, 11.1@124mph.
Got a question about a GPI product? Feel free to shoot me a message!
acammer is offline   Reply With Quote