View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 01:05 PM   #15
Sheriff Justice
If your not 1st your last

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS / RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob10 View Post
Has anyone leased one recently? I'm looking into getting into my very first Camaro and I'm thinking about the ZL1.
Have you ever considered taking over a lease? My friend just took over a 23 month lease on a Corvette for cheap. Monthly payment would be cheaper as the previous owner put down the money needed at original start.

Use this for example:

http://www.swapalease.com/lease/deta...?salid=1268125

He’s looking for $2,900 down payment @ $449 per month x 31 months left. I would negotiate the $2,900 to like $1,000. He’s obviously just looking to get back some of the money he put down at start + mods. There is no down payment needed for a lease swap. Lease transfer paperwork cost approx $695 from GM. He will get a few hundred in his pocket for his time. Do not pay the $2,900 as he is clearly looking for his up-front fees and mod’s that he added (read description). Offer $1,000 total or walk (includes GM lease fee swap). You get a fully loaded Camaro 2SS with the best color that you can have fun in the next 2 1/2 years ($13,900).