View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 01:33 PM   #106
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse922 View Post
haha, yeah on friday night a group of my friends were riding around and one of the cops was on his p.a. system complaining about someone parking on the sidewalk that was several feet from the road..

i yelled out " GO TO GULFPORT, BILOXI SUCKS" and he gave me a look anyone could love

sunday was the best day to really cruise around and have a little fun if that was the goal

i even wrote something to the sound off in the newspaper (on www.sunherald.com)... doubt it will be published though.

saw one guy getting his lt1 z28 with bigs and skinnys getting towed by the mall and one of my friends made the comment, " he must have been a crowd pleaser." heaven forbid someone give em what they want to see
Yes, they have a wonderful opportunity, but they can't figure out how to harness it. We had water thrown down to do burns, but just too much traffic AND, of course, TOO MANY COPS! I understand why, but they have to be able to find a compromise to allow the fans lining the highway to enjoy it all!