View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 04:39 PM   #149
scotchsride09
It's STARSCREAM!!!

Drives: 2003 Nissan Frontier S/C DR
I didn't really want to put this in the "Price-Gouging Dealers" thread b/c they haven't actually confirmed they'll gouge per se; but I do tend to agree with whomever said that if they say they "haven't decided yet" they're just waiting til closer to the production date to admit it.

Dealership: Ron Baker Chevrolet in San Diego, CA

Their response to my query:

"As of now we are not taking orders. I presume this will begin to take place sometime in December or January as production is scheduled to begin on February 16, 2009 and should be in showrooms as soon as the following month.

I can't say whether or not there will be a premium attached to this vehicle just yet. What I can tell you is that it will be in high demand, so as soon as we get allocation, I will be contacting those customers who are ready and prepared to place their order first!"

Oh yeah and can I request too that someone compile the dealerships by state in the first post? It's going to be impossible to find info for your state otherwise...

I know it's a daunting task, but it would help a lot!

Right now it's an '03 Nissan Frontier Supercharged Desert Runner I call Starscream.

On order is a 1SS/ RS IBM with Black Rally Stripes, Beige Interior, manual transmission and a sunroof! Oh, and a stereo upgrade too! Ordered from CamaroScotty in WI. How will I get my baby home?
scotchsride09 is offline   Reply With Quote