View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 04:51 PM   #21918
Mr2Hard2See
Instagram: Mr2Hard2See

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd SS View Post
Pricing for paint correction and the Ceramic coating is relative to the condition and size of the vehicle, as most of the work is in the prep. There is also different levels of Ceramic coating. The more coats, the higher the price. Having said that, my car was $500.
My car was in pretty good condition since it's a garage queen. They mainly had to deal with swirls in the paint and fixed a couple of scratches. Also, I have the clear bra PPF on the entire front clip, entire hood and Gill area, so that did not have to be touched. Less area, less prep work. As for the Ceramic coating, I only had them put on one coat, which has a two year warranty. With my car being a garage queen, the detailer said my coating would last a lot longer than the 2 years. The bottom line is, find a reputable detailer and get a quote, as there are too many variables to think they are all the same.
well said...paint correction in a spring mod coming up for me.
Che bronze trunnion Ls3 timing/valley cover
Dod/vvt delete Dsx e85 Dsx aux fuel pump Id1050x injectors ZL1 fuel pump, Griptech 2.55 pulley, Solo performance Mach ll 2.5 catback exhaust 1 7/8th Lt headers