View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 05:25 PM   #140
VAZL1

Drives: 17 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Will View Post
While this thread has been completely discussed. I think the question was, did ZL1 disappoint in its exclusivity and total performance.

But I was wondering if anyone has regretted purchasing a ZL1 because of its excessive power? As in too much power than anyone can use for its intended purpose?

For instance, I had a friend who was all about horsepower and beating the next driver at the light. He was always asking me to look up the power levels of other cars he came across on the street (to compare them to his current Procharged Camaro). He order a 2012 5th. Gen ZL1. When the 6th Gens came out I asked him what he still thought about his ZL1. He said not to buy one, that his was always loosing traction spinning the wheels. He seems to infer is was literally too much power for the street.

So, does anyone regret the purchase of a ZL1 because it was too much for their needs?

The short answer is No