View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 05:24 PM   #34
Cheap Guy

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Z View Post
Yeah, it does take some getting used to but I just leave it on AC setting now, average 85 degrees and up in NJ now, and just adjust the fan speed on the button bar.

I personally like all the extra bells and whistles over the other kits. And I LOVE the flush look, I can't stand the recessed look of the other kits. But to each their own.
Yup. I’m more of a simple guy. In fact once I get some spare money I plan to change my Pioneer for a HU with a volume knob. If the PAC unit just had some way to update it and change settings without having to access the module buried in the dash I’d be pretty much satisfied. But I also agree that the recess on the PAC is a negative, but I guess it’s to reduce glare.

Also, wonder why the Maestro didn’t find some better way to integrate the usb and hdmi connections? Maybe even just a flap to cover them when not in use? I think it would go a long way to improving the appearance.

First - 1997 Camaro 3800 Y87, M5, Green - Gone | Second - 1997 LT1 Z28, M6, Silver - Sold | Third - 1999 LS1 Z28, M6, Pewter, Almost Stock! - Sold
Current - 2011 Camaro SS, M6, black, 1LE suspension parts - Current

Last edited by Cheap Guy; 06-28-2019 at 05:50 PM.
Cheap Guy is offline   Reply With Quote