View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 12:31 PM   #36
SIM GhostrdrZ

Drives: ‘14 ZL1 M6 vert
Making the plunge to the iDatalink-Maestro kit, kenwood dmx706S
From the scosche edition 1 kit, kenwood ddx672BH

I like the kenwood but need the new one to work with the iDatalink. I’m just looking for a kit that integrates better with factory devices. I installed the scosche kit from almost day 1 so I’m not used to dial hvac. I know there are hu with more bells & whistles but I just don’t need them all. HD radio, apple play, Spotify or usb to play music and iDatalink. I’ve lost the cd/dvd with the cassette and 8 tracks. Some cameras 2 or 3.

Thanks for those that have shared their install. I hope it looks as good in real life as it looks in pictures. I hope to come up with something simple to cover and blend the look of the 4 plugs under the stereo.

I’ve had the scosche kit continue to stay on in a variety of different ways over the years that sometimes runs the battery down. A few different odd nuisances ie various tpms issues, shortened remote range as well as all the other issues with this kit. I just don’t like the digital face and cheap buttons that I have to click back out after I push them. Great concept but it just didn’t go far enough and I’m done just dealing with the issues.

Just hoping this kit works seemlessy with the car as oem or better with the hu capabilities.
SIM GhostrdrZ is offline   Reply With Quote