View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 02:53 PM   #38
SIM GhostrdrZ

Drives: ‘14 ZL1 M6 vert
I apologize for the sideways pictures but just wanted to see how others felt about the color difference in the dash kit vs the center console. I tried to get the pictures and light to show how it really looks. The 2 other kits are definitely matched to the car and look different side by side with the naked eye. This is not enough to send it back and go back to my scosche kit but I hope they’ll fix it and maybe exchange faceplates with those of us that would like to. Other than that I think the kit is by far the best and very intuitive in that you can set up the buttons to function how you’d like. For example; I set up the press and hold functions for climate,gauges, info, etc. on the faceplate to return to source so it’ll just go back to say my music page if I was listening. My heads up display now shows my radio station or song as it begins playing, as it was meant to. I haven’t had any tpms faults, yet(fingers crossed). My remote range is back to more than 5 feet from the car.
I think this kit just flows so much better with the dash. The top black of the kit match’s my black dash and door inserts.
Attached Images

SIM GhostrdrZ is offline   Reply With Quote