Thread: OMG!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 09:04 AM   #10
ChrisRa13

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badmojo View Post
It is their retarded dealer allocation program. The GT500 is even worse with some Willy Wonka style golden ticket to get the track package cars with painted stripes. Instead of just building enough supply to meet demand, they are nurturing an environment of extreme dealer markups. The initial allocation will sell quickly, but then the cars will rot on the lots.

The GT350 guys think they are special because they paid too much.

This behavior has turned a bunch of Ford guys to Chevy. It will accelerate with the release of the C8 Corvette.
First, I can respect all cars. Grew up around all GM products. My dad always had a GTO in the garage. Then I got a new edge Mustang after college. Fell in love with the terminators and then every Shelby after that. Neighbor has a 14' GT500. I really like it and he is die hard Shelby so he was trying to talk me into the GT350 which I really liked as well. After some conversations on here and talking with my local dealer (largest Roush dealer in the country, so they get some good allocations) they called me monthly letting me know they are getting some in. They are REAL proud of those damn things. Ended up looking at the ZL1's and learning more about them. Totally changed my mind and now I have a 19' ZLE that I would never think about swapping for a GT350. Long story short, I was kind of a Ford guy that is for sure on the Chevy wagon now.
ChrisRa13 is offline   Reply With Quote