View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 08:29 PM   #144
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
I have, from day one, only talked about the possibility of the balls being deflated. You have erroneously maintained that there was 100% proof. Every time I talk about this (note what you quoted), I say "draft picks for possibly deflating balls". Words mean things, and POSSIBLY pretty much says I understand that the balls may or may not have been deflated. Because there is a small possibility that the other gauge was what they tested with before the game and most of the balls deflated...then deflation would have occured. The main point I've maintained since Deflategate started is that either outcome could have occurred, that the ideal gas law doesn't really prove anything either way...the other evidence is still suspicious. Kind of like the guilty look of the cameraman recordIng sidelines for 8 minutes.
You have TODAY changed your story......

Quote:
yes he comes to a conclusion that he believes the balls weren't deflated. I actually believe that as well.
Quote:
the ideal gas law doesn't really prove anything either way.
Since the presentation of the facts by the MIT professor is based upon the Ideal Gas Law......and the FACT that the PATS balls measured 11.3 when checked by the Colts on the sideline......and the other FACT is the avg. pressure of the 12 balls measured 11.3 at halftime...which again MATCHES what the Ideal Gas Law states what the footballs should have measured.....this is what the MIT professor bases the FACTUAL proof on....and you say you agree with him.....but in your next breath you say it doesn't prove anything? So what is your decision to agree with him based upon? The .004% variance?
Your saying the Patriots cheated, but you agree they didn't deflate the footballs.....you can't have both...it's one or the other.

Your "possible" deflation has no evidence whatsoever.....you based it once upon...
Quote:
the weirdness of how balls were taken into a bathroom.
The balls...all 24 of them...the Pats and the Colts balls were taken in....for a total of 90 seconds......90 seconds to remove air from 12 footballs? Take them all out of the bag......deflate all of them..and put them back in..and come out in 90 seconds? If they were all deflated....it's not possible for them to avg 11.3....another fact proven by the MIT professor....in the video you haven't watched...or more likely can't understand.

In your ridiculous Reddit comment...a link in the comments shows a complete breakdown of the math based upon the Ideal Gas Law....just as the MIT professor did.....supporting the fact that no deflation occurred.
http://drewfustin.com/deflategate/

Quote:
Kind of like the guilty look of the cameraman recordIng sidelines for 8 minutes.
Guilty look? Where is the video recording this guilty look...it doesn't exist....when confronted.....he offered to delete it...and stated he had no computer so it couldn't have possibly been sent to anyone....and the Bengals refused. The PATS organization released a statement that they had this crew filming for their "Do your Job" series...for an advanced scout...which is EXACTLY the next video due in this series...….the PATS also stated that they would accept full responsibility for what this crew did.....NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER has been made from this crew to the PATS coaching staff/players. All video was turned over..along with all texts/e-mails.

It's absolutely ridiculous to even think the PATS needed to cheat to beat the worst team in the NFL.

My 100% proof....if you want to be ridiculous about it..is 99.996%...I'm not arguing over 4 thousandths of 1%......it's like you...ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

So Steve, what will it be tomorrow? The PATS are cheaters again? Or will you agree with the MIT professor? Will you send me another PM cursing like a sailor.....call me name after name in your posts...and then go cry to your moderator friend?

I'm 100% sure of what you WONT do......you WONT take me up on my 10K challenge.....you WONT say to my face "shut the hell up".

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote