View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 11:23 PM   #149
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
And this proves that you don't even read my posts. I've ALWAYS acknowledged the possibility the balls were normal and not deflated. As there is a possibility that the balls were deflated. I've NEVER said anything different. You just don't pay attention to what other people are saying.
The MIT video proves EVERYTHING I have said is true.
The variance is .004......since you want to be ridiculous..it's actually .0036....so instead of 100%...the exact number is 99.9964%...….you really wanna quibble about .0036%? The FACTS ARE OVERWHELMING that the balls weren't deflated.

You state that their is a 20% chance the PATS deflated the balls, vs .0036 from the MIT professor....and what do you base it on? A Reddit post with a few replies....that you state were ALL math experts.....the ONLY math expert posted this in regards to deflategate...which SUPPORTS the IDEAL GAS LAW.

The thing that is so RIDICULOUS is you have even now...TODAY...posted yourself that you AGREE with the MIT professor.....if you agree with him...the reasoning is BASED upon the IDEAL GAS LAW.....the variance is NEVER stated as 20%.

It all comes down to 1 simple decision....are we to base facts upon what an MIT professor says, or what Steve Dallas says?.

This is what Steve Dallas says.....
Quote:
Because there is a small possibility that the other gauge was what they tested with before the game and most of the balls deflated...then deflation would have occured.
His "small possibility" is 1 in 5, or 20% as he stated here...of course he has NO PROOF or MATHEMTICAL EXPLANATION to back up this ridiculous claim.

Quote:
I figure there's about an 80% chance the gauge with the 3 low pressure balls was the correct one.
The MIT professor states the FACT that based upon the measurements taken at halftime, using the IDEAL GAS LAW, for BOTH the PATS balls AND the COLTS balls.....only one of the gauges is the possible conclusion....backed up by the math...….that is 99.9964% accurate. Leaving a 1 in 1036 chance the balls were deflated.....and based upon the math..the Pats would have deflated the balls .02 PSI, if they actually did deflate the balls.

So who are we to believe? Not too hard of a choice.

I'm done with this ridiculousness...….I have proof....you have NOTHING.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote