View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 03:34 PM   #4
sinisterlsx510

Drives: 14 ss camaro summit white
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1C7 View Post
Hi Guys

Over the past few years I have been getting out of old school hotrods and more into current GM muscle. I have purchased several Camaros without engines and other challanging repairs that have required advances diagnostic. There is a local guy that is mobile with his computer and has been the one to assist me in that area. I pulled the trigger last month and ordered the GM MDI: This newest release GM factory scan tool begins it's coverage in model year 2010. MDI when combined with the Global Diagnostic System 2 (GDS2) ..covers most module diagnostic and programming. I also have HP tuners to can do some of the other changes most need. I don't have a dyno yet but hopefully by years end I will have that covered also. If your in the San Jose south bay area and need a hand, send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out. I'm also handy with Big Stuff 3, Fast and recently started working with Holley FI
Would u be able to turn on my rear 02 senors? They are currently off

2019 sierra duramax 2500 all terrain x

2001 trans am
Lsx 408 ci rebuild in progress(dead project)

1967 camaro
Sbc 327.
sinisterlsx510 is offline   Reply With Quote