Thread: Tilton clutch
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 07:10 AM   #17
SIM GhostrdrZ

Drives: ‘14 ZL1 M6 vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdb95z28 View Post
The kit comes with a Tilton throw out bearing. I bought a new GM OE clutch master for a all new setup. I think I'll be able to add my Tick remote bleeder line to this Tilton setup.

BTW, cheap coilovers will give you cheap results. And it will handle like crap. The magic is in the dampening. Spend a little more and get RideTechs, they are excellent quality, and a lifetime warranty. Pedders ort BC can't match all that and IIRC, they are way oversprung.
Thanks for the clutch info and thanks for the weight info on it. Very nice of you to take the time to share.
I have a ride tech question since you mentioned ridetech coilovers. Have you used or know of anyone that does use the ridetech rear suspension arms. I really like their adjustability and lightweight design. I had the BMR adjustable arms including lca on my V6 and it easy to align, held the alignment. My concern is there isn’t a lot of folks using the ridetech arms so it’s either the price or there’s issues with them. I’d have to add the suspension position sensor mount to the lca since they don’t offer them for the FEA suspensions.
Any experience or thoughts is greatly appreciated.
SIM GhostrdrZ is offline   Reply With Quote