View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 03:30 AM   #9330
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krate View Post
Hi Robert! Just checking in. A lot of water under the bridge for both of us. I am praying Brandi gets the loving home she deserves. Her brother Orange Krate is looking good. As for me... just on verge of retirement. I turn 65 this coming week. Never thought I would see the day. Wife is actually letting me look at Corvettes! We are also looking at relocating to either Idaho and maybe Texas (my Cousin is in Reno, TX). I am rooting for Texas. Still at same email address: jimeads@pacbell.net Cheers brother. JE
Whether Texas or Idaho, I’m still hoping for a face to face meet at some point, and I’ll happily travel to Idaho to do so... You move to Texas, I’ll come get the Krate and bring her here on my trailer... You got a truck and trailer to move...heck, I’ll do the same even if you move to Idaho... I’ve made two trips to Colorado in the last few months picking up and delivering Vettes for Corey...

It always makes me smile to hear from you... I still am blown away by the care package I received via Rampart, Squad 51 and Co, the real originals...

My email is the same as well...

RT...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote