View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 11:12 PM   #1
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Aqua Blue RS/SS’s Aqua Blue RS/SS

I never did a build thread on my First ABM 2SS RS for whatever reason. I decided to do one for the New car. I traded the first one in for the second on June 8 2022. I absolutely loved the first car, but when the chance came up to purchase a local 2900 original mile, even more loaded ABM 2SS RS I had to take it. 70,000 miles vs. 2900 was a no brainer to me.

I’ve already got some of the parts rounded up and on the way to make the new car look more like the old, GM heritage, GM dovetail rear GFX diffuser etc. The biggest differences option wise, between the two is the black stripes, grey interior and sunroof. This car is the one that I’m going to hang on too for a long time. I’ve got some nice plans for it as time and money allow. Luckily I didn’t have to borrow much so it shouldn’t take too long to pay it off. The GM dovetail I ordered from a dealer in Texas was one of the last remaining 4 in dealer inventory, timed that just right. I should have the spoiler either tomorrow or Tuesday. I’ll start the mod process with that as soon as I get it painted ABM. (it’s factory painted white)

The first picture is the old and the new side by side. Black stripes is the new car. And the others are some pics I took of the new car in the dealer show room.
More pictures and updates to come.
Attached Images

ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.

Last edited by Aqua Blue RS/SS; 10-08-2022 at 10:02 AM.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote