View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 03:44 PM   #14
RLHMARINES
1st Civ. Div.

Drives: Camaroless for now...RIP "Big SexZ"
As much as I like the Hummer EV truck...I'm really waiting for the Silverado EV. TFL is a Ford leaning website and I've watched them since the days of the first 5thGen Camaro review they did.

Roman came from a Ford family and has said so in the past but usually they just post slightly negative remarks or headlines on GM vehicles but you will rarely see negative commentary on Ford products from them and they give Ford coverage on all of its product range.

I still watch the channel but I know going in to a review or comparison that involves a GM product, its already handicapped by negative subjective commentary or scoring. Like some you tubers they are really in the business of getting clicks/viewers for profit and I don't blame them for that but all I want is a fair and balanced review and equal coverage. I like the Ike towing reviews and mileage loop reviews but the drag race is not one of practicality in my opinion.

I love my ICE vehicles but I'll do my part to help save this world for my kids, grandkids and their kids...sacrifice for the future.