View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 10:22 AM   #13
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX1truth View Post
Think I am ordering them to. Thanks.

How do you like the LOD intake? Thinking about getting one... just worried about low end response.
Hey there. I love my LOD! Looks really cool under the hood. Too many folks at the car shows think it is a SC! lol. Until I point out what it is to them. The only thing about it is it is designed to run upwards of 8000 rpm, and I don't have all the valve train needed to push it out there. When we tuned it we did run it to 7500 3 times to get the number we did, and it STILL wanted to make power at that point, but we stopped there for safety. As for low end response, I didn't lose any because I was running a 3200 stall, then went to a 4500 now and she just gets it off the line, no lack of low end on my build, with either the 3200 I did have or the 4500 now. The bad thing is I don't think LOD is still in business anymore, unless you can find them on FB. I had their phone number and have called and texted Rafeal several times because I have some friends here that want one too, but haven't heard anything back from them. It does make great mid range numbers all the way out the door. Here is a vid where GPI tested it along with others.