View Single Post
Old 10-02-2023, 03:26 PM   #30
SwL_Wildcat

Drives: 2024 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer4251 View Post
Hey, I noticed the dealer listed your car around Sept 9th. I had called back then when they told me it was presold. If I check cars.com it says it's been listed for 9 days, so they must have relisted it on Sept 23rd for the 94k sticker. Next day they adjusted the price to match market demand to 97k. If you go to their website, they added another 2k onto of that. So 99k

Are they giving you problems on the car or is everything rolling along? Was hoping I'd be able to get my hands on one just like it. No luck yet.

It's the old bait and switch. My car is still in transit, I have a bill of sale for it, yet it's listed as "Available, Reserve now!" on 4 different Chevrolet sites that are all owned by the same core group. I was concerned so I had my buddy call in to a couple of the dealers listing the car and offer to put down a $10,000 deposit on it. They said sorry, that specific one was sold BUT they do have this other 2SS he would probably really like. I think they leave the ads up to get more calls or possible other leads on cars customers may settle for. When you start googling serial numbers it's amazing how many places the same car gets listed.
SwL_Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote