Thread: Cybertruck
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 03:48 PM   #16
Eddymel1998

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS L99
I am probably one of three people that think it looks cool, I generally like the more angular looks on cars, better then most EVs that just look like a regular ICE car, part of the selling points for them for me was that you don't have the design limitations for fuel economy or because you have a big engine in front, but all manufacturers took at that as "give it more LED light strips" so cool to see something different.

Functionally though I'm still not sold on the reliability, as nothing lasts forever and most important part of something being reliable is how easily you can repair it, unfortunately Tesla is not the biggest proponent of right to repair. Although most of it probably won't matter, I'm guessing it'll end up like the new bronco or the rivians, used as a regular road car that maybe will see some gravel sometimes, at best it ends up as kitted out mall crawler like the bronco when it came out. But that's just my opinion I'm clearly not the target demographic for these.