View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 09:47 AM   #1520
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSS1LE View Post
Strange, I see a statement about the typical travel time, 4.5 hours. I see statements about all the detours on the way there. I see statements about how long segments of the trip took. I don’t see how long the outbound trip took in its entirety? That means I can’t make an apples to apples comparison…hmmm. Interesting.
That’s because the outbound trip was met with comedy at both borders and a huge accident related traffic jam at the merger onto QEW. The total trip door-to-door was a bit over 6 hours. Most of the hour and a half difference was border delays and the QEW traffic jam. Some of it was two unnecessary Supercharger stops. I felt no need to try to deconstruct all of that so on the way back I just timed border to border and it was within a few minutes of a normal trip. A total of 20 minutes charging time, which is on par with a normal gas / bathroom stop for this trip.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote