Thread: COOL STUFF!!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 06:49 PM   #1
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
COOL STUFF!!

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to share this with you all. One of the perks of living on the east coast of Florida about 50 miles south of the Kennedy Space Center. When the launch all these starlink rockets they fly SE over my house. I can stand out in the front yard and watch them go up, about 5 seconds after lift off they come up over the trees and when the sky is clear, an awesome sight. Last Thursday night they launched a Falcon Heavy with the orbital space plane on board and what a sight to see!! On these "heavy" rockets they land the 2 booster rockets back here at the space center, and when they land, you can hear the double sonic booms, which you can hear at the video's end. This video was posted on the internet by USLaunch report, and is basically what I see from my front yard 50 miles away. Enjoy, I sure did, twice!!