View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 01:29 PM   #1604
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Here’s a chart I put together to respond to a question for one of our clients. This is just work process product and not a chart that will appear (at least not exactly) in the work product, but it provides some interesting facts and findings. So, I’ll post it here and see where the comments go. My initial thoughts:
  • Notice the brands that Tesla outsells.
  • Notice that Tesla has moved up three position points in a year.
  • Notice that every brand that sells EVs sold more EVs in 2023 than they did in 2022. Measure that against “EVs aren’t selling”.
  • Also notice that % of total volumes that each brand sells as EVs is holding steady or going up for every brand. Yes, Kia and Audi show a slight dip but that is pretty much rounding. It’s basically even, especially since both are adding several nameplates in 2024.
Attached Images

A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Last edited by Martinjlm; 01-26-2024 at 04:51 PM.
Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote