View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 08:59 PM   #1
15SLVSS

Drives: 2015 SS LE/1
Need some help please

Hey all,
So I ask this question before but am still struggling to get a fix. I recently made some changes to my car 2015 SS 1LE in the rear and have thrown a bunch of codes. The codes came after I put the drag pack on. I have folks on here who stated they run the same set up with no issue. I’m running 17x5 with MT 305x45 in the rear and 18x5 28x 6 up front. The car had 315x34x 20 in the back and 20 in the front prior to the change. And as I stated above I did not have any codes before the wheel and tire change. The codes come in after you drive about a 1/2 mile and clear again once you turn off the vehicle and start it again. My guess is that if I by a buy a system like a flashpaq I can change the tire diameter and fixe the issue but the car currently has a tune in it that was there when I bought the car. I say all this to ask you if I buy the system and make these changes will it affect my current tune? The tuner that tuned it the first time isn’t far away but I don’t want to spend more money than I need to to just fix this issue and if I have to do that I’m going to go ahead and switch to E85 while I’m at it.

Thanks in advance for advice ( this problem is driving nuts)
15SLVSS is offline   Reply With Quote