View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 08:51 AM   #275
JAITG

Drives: Camaro 2SS 1LE 6MT
I realize I made this mistake days after I got IGLA installed for a pretty large $1300 with tax.

You can do it yourself with a very comparable system the AMPIRE WFS400 or PRO if you want Bluetooth bypass remotes and the app capability. The pro with 2x remotes like the IGLA is shipped to the US for about $450.

https://www.ampire.de/WFS400-PRO.htm...00-PRO&p=59260

I like they arent not all cloak and dagger, you know where it is installed, just as small as IGLA, I get into specifics on how to install it or where you can find resources but those who are reading this and are confident in it can certainly install this with usually 4-6 wire taps/splices.

My IGLA install is not performing well at all for pin code entry on my 18 and not knowing where it is incase it has some oddball failure is killing me. I may ask the shop for a refund and give them $200 or so for their time because it just doesn't accept my PIN 11/10 times and I have to use the remote. Then I would try the Ampire. My buddy and I are doing an Ampire install on his car so I will report how that goes.
JAITG is offline   Reply With Quote