View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 07:11 AM   #2
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.T. View Post
I want to move up from 295s to 315s on the rear, but not sure if I should leave the front be? They're currently 275/35. Also, wondering if I should get a 275/40 instead? I see 40 is the recommended size, but I've been running 35s all this time. I don't think the tires came in a 40 back when I got them.

Finally, what is the best place to buy? I emailed Tirerack to ask these questions, but no one responded yet. I also emailed the vendor where I bought my original PSS tires over a decade ago, but no reply from them, either.
I don't think you will hear much from Tire Rack. They seem to go with what's recommended from the manufacturer and will not like to deviate from it. You can try to get on their website and live chat with them?

I just bought a set of Hawk ceramic brake pads from Tire Rack and one guy actually gave me the correct part number for the rear eventhough they did not have a listing for them when you searched the car on their website. I actually got the same part number direct from Hawk when I was actually able to get through to them... when I went to order them I had to call or chat to place the order and "it was on me if they weren't the correct pad"