View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 06:18 PM   #46
BamaGearSlama

Drives: 62 Chevy II, 63 F100, 16 2500 LTZ
Posting because I also have a Texas Speed cam in my car, put in by previous owner. It's smaller than yours at 234/246, .635 X .635 and 115LSA +3 lift, LS7 rockers, TSP .660 dual spring kit and Comp LS Rocker Trunion upgrade kit. Mine has the MSD Atomic Air Force 103mm intake and Nick Williams 102mm throttle body, Bosch 52lb fuel injector set and MSD spark plug wires. It also has Dynatech 2" headers with straight pipes and full 3" exhaust with a Dynatech cat back. BTW, my car still has the stock LS7 heads and just flipped over 10K miles

I just had it dyno tuned on Monday since the mods were done 8+ years ago in Wisconsin and I live in Alabama. I could tell the car was running rich on the original Wisconsin dyno tune, and was hard to drive as it wanted to quit when taking off in first gear, making it a real safety hazard when pulling into oncoming traffic.

Anyway, that got resolved by leaning it out some and increasing the idle a little. I'd post a video of the last dynotune run but the file's too big to save from my phone to my desktop. I'll try and open facebook on my phone and see if it will let me post that way. Anyway, I'll post the dynosheet if I can figure out how, but max power was 574 & max torque was 529...
BamaGearSlama is offline   Reply With Quote