Thread: Interior
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 02:35 PM   #81
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
I don't think I've ever seen the Camaro appeal to women all THAT much anyway. Sure, I see chicks driving them around here, but I see them driving Mustangs and hell, 4th and 3rd gen Firebirds more than Camaros.

I am attracted substantially to the interior. I am NOT attracted to the color of the car they put it in. A black interior with orange contrasting in a silver car? It doesn't even make sense. If that car was orange or black, I bet you guys might like it.

As for the demographic - I'm 21, the left side of the spectrum for the target demographic this car is catered to. Casull is right that most real young people like myself can't afford it, but a select few, even those without rich parents have the unwavering fortitude and direct, unparalleled enthusiasm for the car which would nab it for them in the end. If you want something enough, it's never out of reach - it's just how reckless and stubborn you are about getting it. But in the end, you're still right... those select few are an even smaller demographic.

Maybe I am attracted to the interior because I fall into that age group. Or it's because I'm artsy and I appreciate the contrast. I STILL just think it's such a turnoff because it's in a car with such an uncomplimentary color.
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote