View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 10:29 AM   #134
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_Username View Post
The people over at ChallengerTalk, with the exception of a few, are a joke. If anyone needs an example of blind brand loyal idiots then look no farther than that place.
Hey be nice, We have a nice olive branch and friendly banter going between the two sites. Their Admin/MOds are keeping things cool on their side and we will keep it cool on out side..No bashing of the other site please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee View Post
its prolly just junkie trying to stir things up
Me stir stuff up..whaaaaaa? How do you think I relieve stress from all of this Fest stuff...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
Junkie, please tell me that this website will never get like that one. Man their site just blows!!!!
Like I said above, lets not bash the other forum please. NO need to start a forum war of sorts that does not pertain to racing. We as mods will continue to keep our forum going as is. Even though a few have problems with how we do things, we still manage to keep it moving for our members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Have you had that lil'special out on the road, yet? Track?

I think I speak for Junkie and all of the "mod squad", when I say that we would all sooner swallow a quart of oil than let this site degrade even a little bit from what it is today.
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70TA-09RT View Post

just playin see you in april
Hey Four EYE'S!!
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote