View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 11:17 AM   #12
lakestar

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctk1 View Post
I have to agree with everyone on here. Jetstream is an awesome color that should be on the Camaro. Id gladly pay extra for it. The color exists so why can't we have it.

There is a Chevy Colorado at my local dealership in Aqua Blue, and no matter what anybody tells you, it is not anywhere close to Jetstream. In the light it looks like a dark teal, in the dark it flops between indigo and purple. I have been back to that truck at least 10 times trying to convince myself of that color, and Ijust can't do it. We need Jetstream Blue!!!

A good bit of information however. A few years ago my dad was ordering a new truck, he really liked a color that was on the Impala, but was not offered on his Sierra. The dealer checked into it, and GM was willing to make the Sierra in that color as a special order but would not do it until they had received either 10 or 50 requests for the color. I'm in, how about you guys. There has to be more than 50 people that want Jetstream Blue!!!

If thats the case, how many people are in with me for Hugger Orange? We know it exists as well
lakestar is offline   Reply With Quote